I Made An Adult Christmas Onesie….

And I love it! This is a pattern by Simplicity (#8520)and 95% of this, I sewed on my serger. The other 5% pertained to sewing the zipper which I used my regular machine for. I really love how this turned out. I found this fabric at my local Jo-Ann Fabrics in the Artsy Doodle section…

I made a Toaster…(sweater)

I finally made a version of the Toaster sweater by Sew House Seven.  This pattern is actually Simplicity pattern #8529 but it does have Sew House Seven written on the pattern, so I believe it was a collaboration.  After doing a little research, it seems that this Simplicity pattern is a version of the original…