Summer Cap Sleeve Lattice Sweater

Back in the beginning of June, I went stash diving for yarn that would be good for Purl Soho’s Cap Sleeve Lattice Sweater which proved to be a bit challenging…at first.

I stumbled upon the 5 skeins of Berroco Maya that I had which is a dk weight and 85% Pima Cotton / 15% Alpaca mix.  The yarn was originally intended for a Rayures cowl that never got made.

When I realized that I likely wouldn’t have enough of the cream color I wanted to use for the base of the sweater, that’s when I devised a plan to put in some simple, thick stripes. I ended up arranging the stripes from light to dark or dark to light (if you view it from top to bottom).

So after about 7 weeks, here is the finished sweater:

20150729_200820

20150729_200530

For more details on the pattern/yarn, check out my project page for this sweater on Ravelry.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s