Trending: Plaid blanket scarves… at a hot hot price!!

on

I’m so loving plaid blanket scarves right now and whenever I’m looking for new ones, I hit up Pinterest. I just pinned a bizillion awesome ones and even found this awesome website in the process. It’s called Funky Monkey Fashion.

Here is a picture (not taking credit for) I found on Pinterest from their website:

IMG_0062.JPG

Click here to be taken directly to the plaid blanket scarves.

They come in 6 different colors: Navy/Green, Charcoal/Yellow/White, Navy/Off White, Autumn Blend, Red/Black, and Green/Red/Beige.

My favorites out of them are the Autumn Blend and Green/Red/Beige and the reason why is because it reminds me of the much coveted Zara plaid blanket scarf from a little while back that I found still available on Tradesy.

While I love the Zara version, you can’t beat the price point and color range of the plaid blanket scarves on Funky Monkey Fashion – only $17.99!!

And, similarly, I found an awesome plaid blanket scarf (again, much like the Zara one) at Target for only $16.99!

I need to stay Christmas-shopping-for-others focused but I know I will snag one of these after Christmas for sure!

7 Comments Add yours

1. angelinastyle says:

There are blanket scarves available at Aerie by American Eagle! They are plaid and come in different colors and at a great price.

1. iknitiatives says:

Thanks!! I’ll be sure to check them out – I love America Eagle – I’m wearing one of their sweaters right now 🙂

1. angelinastyle says:

you’ee welcome! And the scarves should be bogo for $10

2. Arielle says:

Oh wow that is so amazing! These scarves are sold everywhere at such a higher price, I will definitively check these out, thank you for sharing! ❤

1. iknitiatives says:

You’re welcome!! Seriously, they have become my obsession lately. Loft also has some really cute plaid scarfs (not blanket though) that I snag when they have their 40-50% sales.

1. Arielle says:

Oh wow it is such a good bargain! I saw the ones at Zara but they were so expensive so I decided to keep on looking!

2. iknitiatives says:

Same here!! I’d love to see what you find – definitely be sure to post 🙂