Puerperium Baby Cardigan finished (well almost)…

It looks like I will be ahead of schedule for the deadline I set to finish this cardigan.

Overall, I am pleased with the pattern and finished knit, but I did discover a thing or two when it comes to making sleeves- I need more exposure to them. At first, I determined I didn’t quite pick up the 4 stitches correctly or evenly for that matter and as I kept knitting in the round, I kept noticing this gaping hole. So I ripped out what was probably about 15 rounds and looked up sleeve making on YouTube and found a nice video that helped.

Here is the sweater fresh off the needles with all ends weaves in:

20130113-141258.jpg

Here is the sweater soaking in tepid water with unscented Euchlan:

20130113-141417.jpg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s