I finished Shroom just now. Not sure how I feel about it this time around.
I followed the pattern exactly this time around. Even though I used different yarn than the original Shroom hat that I made, I believe the gauge is similar to it.
What I’m not crazy about is I wish I would have knit 1 more puff stitch (4 additional rounds) so that the slouch would have been better. I now remember doing that on the first hat, but I was so anxious to get this one done (even though it only took me 2 nights and half of today to complete).
I will probably buy some Spud & Chloe Outer and knit another one!
At least this is quick to knit!